The entire cast & crew of I Love Lucy® Live on Stage is proud of you both for all your hard work and much deserved recognition.
The awards are a celebration of local, 99-seat productions. Everyone who was there last night enjoyed a spectacularly written show in and of itself, so congrats to the awards show production staff as well!
- Direction of a Musical – Rick Sparks
- Musical Direction – Wayne Moore
- Musical Ensemble – I Love Lucy Live on Stage
- Costume Design – Shon Leblanc
Click here to see all the nominees.
The votes have been tabulated for BroadwayWorld.com’s 2011 Los Angeles Awards, and I Love Lucy® Live on Stage is a huge winner! The production (currently extended through the end of February, 2012) scored a total of eight awards:
- Best Costume Design (Local) – Shon Leblanc
- Best Direction of Musical (Local) – Rick Sparks
- Best Featured Actor in a Musical (Local) – Bill Chott
- Best Leading Actor in a Musical (Local) – Bill Mendieta
- Best Lighting Design (Local) – Jeremy Pivnick
- Best Musical (Local) – I Love Lucy® Live on Stage
- Best Scenic Design (Local) – Aaron Henderson
- Best Sound Design (Local) – Cricket S. Myers
For a full list of this year’s winners, go to BroadwayWorld.com.
I am very grateful to be nominated in several categories at the 2011 BroadwayWorld Los Angeles Awards. Thanks to whomever thought of me, and for those of you who have already voted.
Voting is currently open to the public, and closes on December 31st, 2011. Follow this link, and please consider voting me for the following awards:
- Best Featured Actor in a Musical (Local) for I Love Lucy® Live on Stage!
- Best Leading Actor in a Musical (Local) for Behind Closed Doors: A 2nd Class Cabaret
- Person to Watch (Local) for I Love Lucy® Live on Stage!
Congratulations to all of the nominees, especially my coworkers from this year!